CREATIVITY | EXPERIENCE | COLLABORATION
We love hearing from our clients, peers and the public. Feel free to contact the Illumination Arts team at any of our locations.
Illumination Arts is active on many social media channels.
Please follow us on-line for the latest lighting updates and IA project news.
We are always looking for the next talented member of our team, and would love to hear from you.
Please see the job listings below, or send your resume to; email@example.com.
Current Career Listings:
We want you to love your job!
Imagine the thrill of impacting the nighttime landscape of a river town, the working environment in a corporate office or the visual experience on a college campus. This is what we do at Illumination Arts, as we craft illuminated environments and structures in the corporate, civic and institutional realms.
Illumination Arts is hiring junior and mid-level lighting designers with creativity, passion, a sense of humor and the following skills:
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills, including the ability to express lighting concepts
- Ability to create presentation materials in Photoshop, 3D Studio Max or other rendering programs
- College degree in a related field and/or equivalent experience.
Entry Level/Junior Designer
- Internship experience or up to one year of work experience in architectural lighting design.
- Technical skills that include AutoCAD and Microsoft Office at a minimum.
- Working knowledge of Revit, AGI32, daylighting software and/or other industry programs is a definite plus.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in both interior and exterior lighting with an architectural lighting design firm (or with a lighting design department within an engineering or architectural firm).
- Technical skills that include Revit, AutoCAD, AGI32 and Microsoft Office
- Experience in LEED or a firm understanding of the LEED certification process
In addition to these skills, we're looking for someone who is self-motivated and hard-working, is a team player and pleasant to work with!
If this describes you, please send a resume and letter of interest SPECIFIC TO ONE OF THESE POSITIONS, including references, accomplishments, salary requirements, work history, special skills, and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide competitive salary and benefits and an ego-free office environment.
Please note that while international applicants are welcome to apply, you must be eligible to work in the United States without Illumination Arts' sponsorship.
From our headquarters office in Northern New Jersey, the Illumination Arts team services clients throughout the United States, and Internationally.
Our central location and access to major airports and train lines allows our staff to be anywhere on the East Coast in a matter of hours, and en-route to more distant locations with ease.
Illumination Arts LLC
650 Bloomfield Avenue
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
Our Manhattan office allows the Illumination Arts team to conveniently service both our New York based clients, as well as those visiting the city from other locations.
Illumination Arts LLC
315 West 36th Street
New York, NY 10018
© 2017 Illumination Arts LLC
Illumination Arts is a Certified WBE/DBE/SBE